* Attention! The price is indicated on a date taking into account the currency exchange rate on this date
A crackingly good example of this ever popular Viking 26 Widebeam modelHonda 40hp with electric tilt , BSS until 2020New fuel tank, Heating ,Shoreline,LED lighting,Impeccable interior and much moreRegrettably for sale due to unforseen circumstances , this is a not to be missed opportunity
Mooring available at Hartford Marina if required £2027.52pa or £178.20pcm
Information and Specifications
- Upgraded to Honda 40HP with electric hydraulic lift with rev counter and lift at the helm.
- New Fuel Tank 70 litres with external fill point
- 120 litres water tank with external fill point
- Carver – Gas heater
- Hot and cold water
- Propex gas blown hot air system
- Heating outlets in main cabin and rear cockpit
- Double berth, accessed through cabin door
- Drawer unit and locker
- Vanity unit/locker
- LED lights overhead
- Venetian blinds to front and side windows
- 13A/240V sockets
- Dining table seats 4 converts to a double berth
- Under seat lockers
- Front accessed locker/cupboards
- Full cooker with 4 hob and oven with grill
- Fridge 240V/12V
- Full size sink and drainer
- CD/radio with detectable face and ‘zoned’ speaker system
- Key locker
- Venetian blinds to side windows
- 12V USB sockets
- Wardrobe (full height)
- Full height standing shower
- Integrated Cassette toilet
- Hand basin
- Separate shower curtain
- Double berth
- LED lights
- Venetian blinds to rear window
- Side hatch/locker to hold
- Double Helm seat
- Instrument panel
- Wooden/Stainless steering wheel
- Horseshoe seating entertaining area up to 6 persons, converts to sun bed
- Shore power hook up
- Canopy, multi- configuration 2 years old
- 2 x 12V Solar Panel to stern of boat
- LED Navigation lights
- LED Front spot light
- Anchor light
- LED side step marker lights
- Fore/Bow Anchor locker
- Anti- fouled 2017
- Folding screens
Smoke Alarm / CO2 detector
This craft will navigate ALL areas of the River Great Ouse system, The River Cam, The River Nene and The Middle Level.
The Tingdene Boat Sales, Hartford Marina office is located in the heart of the Cambridgeshire Great River Ouse waterway system. With access to the inland canal boat waterways and to the sea via the wash.
Being home to all types of boats from open day boats & luxury cruisers to sports cruisers, narrow boats & wide beams with a maximum beam of 10'06" We offer New and Pre-owned craft ideal for the location. All berths are on new floating pontoons off the main river, unaffected by river conditions allowing 24/7 access to your boat.
Hartford Marina is the one of the largest of the 9 Marinas owned by Tingdene Marinas & Boat sales Ltd with 200 berths for craft up to 100'. A berth is guaranteed to all purchasers of craft from any Tingdene office. Close by is a 40 ton capacity travel lift allowing craft to be launched and offered for marketing or delivered elsewhere following purchase.Tingdene Boat Sales have a high level of experienced staff to cater to a wide audience of clients, some with over 35 years in the marine industry.New Boat Agencies for whom we offer boats from include:- CRANCHI, VIKING, and TINGDENE NARROWBOATS & WIDEBEAMS.
Selling our leading brands and offering an extensive after sales service to our clients, makes us the leading brokerage company in the area in both size and facilities. Please contact Chris Bennett or James Armstrong to discuss Buying, Selling or Berthing a boat.
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed and inspected, sea trialled and opened up.
Be the first to write a review