The ACURY MY 70 GREEN CONCEPT
The following is intended to outline which deliverables are included and which are excluded from the shipyard's scope of work/supply for the construction and delivery of a "Green Vessel", thus defining the primary interfaces between shipyard and buyer are available on request.
The ACURY MY 70 GREEN can be build to any Yacht or Explorer design that follows the below parameters:
Draft fully loaded: 3.5m
Tonnage: approx.: 1950
Displacement: approx.:1400 ton
Hull and superstructure: Steel
And following deck configuration:
Class: LR or Rina Private yacht
Hull and superstructure: Steel
Max Speed: 16kn @100MCR
Main engine: 2x1700KW Weichai
Generators: 2x350KW Weichai
Emergency generator: 1x250KW Weichai
Main equipment included
(all Chinese brands)
• Bow thruster
• Chiller plant unit
• Water mist system
• Water maker
• Water treatment plant
• Boarding ladder x1
• Shell door x2
General items included:
• All tanks, bulkheads, watertight doors, hull openings
• Mooring and anchoring machinery and equipment.
• All penetrations and pipe work installations
• Complete system piping
• Domestic and chilled water piping work to be terminated at defined locations.
• All electrical wiring and cabling in accommodation areas will be terminated in Deck Main Distribution Boards (D-MDB)
• All general ship safety and alarm electrical wiring and cabling in accommodation areas will be terminated in separate junction boxes at defined locations.
• Telephone, antenna and AV cabling to be terminated in separate junction boxes at defined locations.
• Steel floors to be properly primed and painted– commercial standard paint
• All “A” class divisions and fire doors to be fitted.
• Searchlights, signal lights etc. installed as per Class requirements
• All exterior ships door to be fitted
• Stairways, emergency escape ways,
• Passenger lifts and dumb waiter base structure in place (no supply of equipment)
• Forepeak and deck lockers
• Bunker station
• Hull and superstructure to be fully insulated for noise, vibration and heat.
• Protective painting internal hull and superstructure including masts all tank coatings and all deck storage lockers, hydrants, bunker station and technical areas (commercial standard)
• External hull and superstructure primed and painted according to commercial standard, or if decided by client with fairing primer (in case client wants fairing and high gloss paint at a later date – at extra cost)
• External hull below waterline according to commercial standard
General items excluded:
• Design, engineering, fabrication, materials, fittings or fixtures and fit-out of all luxury areas comprising owner and guest staterooms, relaxation areas, lobbies, corridors, stairways, lifts, and any other areas for the exclusive use of owner or guests.
• Design, engineering, fabrication, materials, fittings or fixtures and fit-out of all crew areas comprising crew cabins, mess, pantries, galleys, day rooms, relaxation areas, lobbies, corridors, stairways, lifts, and any other areas for the exclusive use of crew.
• Filling (with compound) and fairing and high gloss painting
• Any item of owner supply relating to luxury fit-out, including but not limited to linens and bed coverings, cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, glassware, loose furniture, pieces of art, domestic equipment, deck furniture, tenders or water sports equipment.
• Teak decking, self-levelling and fairing
• Any stainless steel handrails for gates, stairs, side boarding gangway etc.
• Main galley, crew galley and pantries
• Glass to be supplied by the specialist supplier and bonded onto framework
• Deck cranes and mooring equipment
• Tender garage, launching mechanism and wet dock, gantry system within garage.
• Fan coil units for luxury and crew areas
• Class fees for checking, commenting and approving drawings
• Floating floor all decks
More details of what is included and excluded in the offered price on request by ACURY YACHTS
Be the first to write a review