* Attention! The price is indicated on a date taking into account the currency exchange rate on this date
Silent Yachts presents the first and only ocean going production yachts in the world that are fully solar sustainable and powered by solar energy. Pure solar-powered luxury.
Everything started with a piece of white paper, a pencil and a spirit for innovation. Silent Yachts was founded on the dream of eliminating the major downfalls of yachting as well as the minimising the effects on the environment without sacrificing the slightest bit of luxury. The future of luxury yachting is individualistic, noiseless, self-sufficient and honouring nature and the environment.
Imagine starting every morning with an awe inspiring sunrise and ending the day with a breathtaking sunset! Watch, smell, feel nature and be aware that you take responsibility for the environment. Ease out, relax and enjoy the most beautiful and interesting places to cruise on Earth.
A new class of yachting is on the rise.
This incredible and inspired triple deck yacht boasts an either an epic panoramic air conditioned saloon or a cathedral like entertaining space on the flybridge: The layout can be arranged with either a sweeping sky lounge on the top deck or an expansive fly deck, whatever is desired to create truly unique spaces onboard. Whether escaping the pressures of modern life or for extravagant entertaining, the Tri-Deck can be fully specified to meet all of these needs.
The Silent 80 Tri-Deck has a flybridge that is fitted with an abundance of solar panels, generating power for propulsion and comfort. This green energy is then stored in lithium batteries, which allow for all night, always quiet, and silent cruising.
The twin hulls and wide beam endow the Silent Yachts 80 Tri-Deck with an inherent stability, creating what genuinely feels like a private floating island and a tremendous base to relax in peace or to entertain in style.
The versatility of this pioneering vessel is impressive. It can accommodate a variety of different propulsion systems, such as cruiser, hybrid-power and e-power according to the needs and personal preferences of the owner.
Specifications (Cruiser Propulsion)
• Length overall - 24.30m
• Length at waterline - 24.20m
• Beam overall - 10.92m
• Draft - 1.20m
• Light displacement - 55 tons
• Fresh Water - 1000L
• Waste water - 4 x 500L
• Fuel - 2 x 1500L
• Cruising speed: 8-10 knots
• Maximum speed: 12 knots
• Certification - A: 12 B: 18 C: 24 D: 40
• Cruiser Propulsion - 2 x 135kW e-motors on shafts, 100 kW Volvo D3 diesel generator, 240 kWh lithium battery.
• Interior Layout VERSION 4/4 Master on starboard side: Master state-room with en-suite bathroom, separate office area and a walk in closed, a VIP cabin with en-suite bathroom on stb. side, 2 double-bed VIP cabins each with en-suite bathroom on port side, day head on port side, crew cabin for 2 with bathroom and utility-room in front of the saloon
• 3-Decks - a 75 m² open flydeck with bar and galley, dining table and bench for 10 to 12 persons, several sofas and lounge areas and a fly helm
• White gel-coat on hull
• Range of colours, fabrics and finishes on floors and surfaces
• King or Queen size double bed in all cabins
• Fridge/freezer and ice maker
• Shades and blinds in all cabins
• Lounge seating and table
• Transom shower with hot and cold water
• Flybridge furniture, sunpad, storage and table
• Rigid sunroof over flybridge with solar panels
• Air conditioning 100.000 BTU and heating systems
• Washing machine
• Shore power connection with fuse
• Inverter and charger
• Anchor and chain
• Fenders and ropes
• Full documentation, handover and commissioning package including CE certificate, launching, antifouling and sailing/technical introduction
• Cruiser Propulsion with Azipods - Azipod 75, 2 x 75 kW e-motors on turnable pods, 100kW Volvo D3 diesel generator, 153 kWh lithium battery.
• E-Power Hybrid Propulsion with Azipods - Azipod 130, 2 x 130 kW e-motors on turnable pods, 2 x 130kW Volvo D4 diesel generator, 403 kWh lithium battery.
• E-Power Hybrid Propulsion with Azipods - Azipod 250, 2 x 250 kW e-motors on turnable pods, 2 x 130kW Volvo D4 diesel generator, 532 kWh lithium battery.
• E-Power Hybrid Propulsion with Azipods - Azipod 250, 2 x 250 kW e-motors on turnable pods, 2 x 250kW Volvo D4 diesel generator, 532 kWh lithium battery.
• E-Power Hybrid Propulsion with shafts (serial) - PM 250 shaft, 2 x 250 kW e-motors on shafts, 2 x 130 kW Volvo D4 diesel generator, 532 kWh lithium battery.
• E-Power Hybrid Propulsion with shafts (parallel) - 2 x 220 HP Diesel engine plus 2 x 20kW electric motors (propulsion and charging replaces the generator), 140 kWh lithium battery.
• A range of additional cabin options are available including entirely bespoke design
• 3-Decks - the closed version offers a 38.5 square metre closed flydeck equipped with bar and 2nd galley, dining table for 10 to 12 persons with an unobstructed 360 degree panoramic view. Aft of the sky-lounge there is a 31.5 square metre terrace with several sofas and lounge areas
• 3-Decks - the closed version offers an unprecedented 38.5 square metre owner’s suite with an unobstructed 360° panoramic view. Aft of the owner’s suite there is a 31.5 square metre private terrace with several sofas and lounge areas. In front of the owner’s suite, separated by electrochromic glass, there is the fly-helm with a closeable access for maximum privacy
• Additional battery packs, chargers and inverters are available
• Coloured foils or paint for hull
• Wide range of interior and exterior fabrics and finishes including marine quality leather with double stitching
• Slideable and connectable single beds
• A range of additional household appliances are available including a wine cooler in the saloon
• Electric curtains with remote control for the saloon side windows
• Foldable carbon passerelle
• Opacmare Transformer hydraulic stern platform to serve as tender lift and bathing platform with integrated passerelle
• Flybridge furniture in a wide choice of finishes
• Jacuzzi on flybridge
• Upgraded designer deck shower
• Additional solar panels on flybridge
• Cockpit bar package for cockpit
• Sun awning for cockpit
• Upgraded heating and air-conditioning systems
• Washing machine and dryer
• Diving compressor
• Upgraded watermaker Spectra Farallon 2800
• Additional fresh water storage
• Additional electric outlets
• Shore power cable
• Raymarine navigational packages upgrades
• VHF/AIS and radar packages
• Nightview camera
• Side thrusters
• CCTV Raymarine system
• Additional noise insulation for generator
• Anchor and chain upgrades
• Offshore life raft with dedicated storage space
• Dedicated captain training for the skipper
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall.
Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Be the first to write a review