Designed by Soto Acebal Naval Architects of Wally and Solaris fame, this magnificent yacht will fulfill your innermost desires for coastal passages or ocean crossings. Her state of the art equipment, superb engineering and stunning interior are impressive for sure -- but it is her uncommon ease of handling that really sets this yacht apart from any other fast cruiser. Sailors and motor yachtsmen alike can take command with confidence. Impeccably maintained, you will not find another yacht of this caliber anywhere near its price.
S/Y “AMADEUS“ - “One off” design by Javier Soto Acebal.
Constructor: Hull, deck and general mechanical outfit: ML Boat-Works, Indaiatuba, São Paulo,Brazil, constructor of Volvo VOR 70 “Brasil 1”, Carbon composite Sessentão (Nacira 60), Saravah (ML 54), Klimax e Zing III (Langan Design) – Responsible: Mechanical M.Sc. Eng. Marco Landi.
Material: Hull, deck and structure in composite of carbon “Corecell” from Gurit UK.
Structural calculations by the office of SDK Structures of Steve Koopman and Dirk Kramars.
Naval Architecture and Engineering design and management by Naval Architect and Marine Engineer Alejandro Botino, former designer on Javier Soto office and teacher on the Buenos Aires University.
Electric Design and Project by Electra Service of Guarujá, São Paulo Brazil, under the responsibility of Electrical Engineer Roberto Brener.
Design of distribution and hydraulic controls, supply of the lifting keel, power packs, PLCs and hydraulic push bottom controls by Cariboni SRL, of Ronco Briantino, Italy, design and constructor of maxi boats, America Cup’s and Volvo VOR 65. Interior design and style by Jean Mark Piaton Yacht Design from Paris, designer of CNB and Jeanneau.
Rigging mast calculations and engineering modeling by AES (Applied Engineering Services) of New Zealand
General Project Management by Captain Rubem Santos Filho, M.Sc. in Business and O&M, with more than 40 years experience in marine construction, operation, repairs and refits.
Interior furniture and finishing completely pre-fabricated on muck-ups system in Belloti Laricross and Nomex core material by Besk SRD, Fano, Italy (Wally constructor).
Specification, supply, installation and commissioning of navigation and communication equipment by Pochon SA – La Rochelle, France with 75 year experience and more than 40.000 equipment installed.
Delivered May 2018
• LOA:23.87m• Beam: 6.02m• P: 2.7m• Draft (keel up): 2.30m• Draft (keel down): 4.30m• Air draft: 35.50m
• Light Displacement: 38.5t• Kell Weight: 13.5t• Water Capacity: 1200Lts• Fuel Capacity: 1730Lts• Main engine: Yanmar Model 4LHA –STP – 240 HP• Gear Box: ZF63A Ratio 2.68:1• Max Speed at engine: 11.5Kts• Generators Onan (1 x 21.5 KW and 1 x 13.5 KW) G220V/AC @60Hz
Cariboni (Italy) with complete hydraulic electronic controlling system including:• Anchor windlass• Thrusters• Winches• Boom vang• Hydraulic halyards jackets• Furling boom• Staysail• Genoa and code zero furling• Main and genoa Magic Trim• Back stay and stern door
• B&G H 5000 Hydra complete• Furuno Radar chart plotter Navnet• AIS Vespermarine transponder• Spare Autopilot Raymarine• Iridium - Motorola 9555• Marine laptop & Maxsea Explorer Furuno (WiFi & 4G)• Geofencing alarm GPS/SAT AT SAT 12 WiFipro
• Shaft, propellers and propulsion systems: Bruntons Ltd – England
• Bow and Stern Thrusters: Lewmar 300 VRTTH 28 CC – 350 Stroke• Freezers and Refrigerators: Custom Frigonautica SRL – Italy• Watermaker: Sea Recovery - 285 l/h – AQM902 - fully automatic• Accommodations water and blower systems: Gianneschi – Italy• Sanitary Systems: Planus Carbon• Air conditioning – Chillers VARC 48 Inverter (2 unit x 48.000 BTUs)• Interior construction (block system): Besk - Italy (Wally)• Mast: Sparcraft - France• Hydraulic Furlings: Reckmann furling system – Germany - Genoa• Staysail, Code Zero and Furling boom• Furling Boom: Romar Marine BV- Nederland• Hydraulic Windlass: Lofrans – Italy - WDLVX4 for 10/12 mm with 120 m high tensile chain• Deck hardware: Harken, Lewmar and Spinlock• Steering Systems: JP-3• Sails Set– Olimpic Sails - Italy/Brazil• Final painting: Awlgrip
• Radar• Log-Speedometer
• Radar Detector• Wind Speed and Direction
• Computer• Repeater(s)
• TV Set• Navigation Center
• Plotter• Autopilot
• Cockpit Speakers• VHF
• Fully Battened Mainsail
• Storm Jib• Furling Mainsail
• Gennaker/Cruising Spinnaker• Furling Genoa
• Steering Wheel
• Electric Winch
• Dishwasher• Washing Machine
• Electric Bilge Pump• Oven
• Microwave Oven• Air Compressor
• Air Conditioning• Electric Head
• Heating• Hot Water
• Fresh Water Maker - Sea Recovery AQM902 285 l/h• Deep Freezer - Custom Frigonautica
• Refrigerator - Custom Frigonautica• Sea Water Pump• Battery Charger
• Shore Power Inlet
• Generator - 2 Onan 21.5 kw + 13.5 kw• Inverter
• Teak Cockpit
• Cockpit Shower• Teak Sidedecks
• Liferaft• Cockpit Cushions
• Cockpit Table• Swimming Ladder
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Be the first to write a review