* Attention! The price is indicated on a date taking into account the currency exchange rate on this date
This Jetten 40 was supplied to the current owner new, so her full history is known. She has been maintained regardless of cost and is presented in superb condition. The interior joinery is completed in Cherry and the craft is fitted to the exceptional specification renown from the Jetten Shipyard - Surveyed in 2019.with any recommendations carried out
Specification features include - A 114HP Vetus Deutz. Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters with proportional control. Kabola hot water system to radiators throughout vessel.
Title Documents & Serial Numbers
Registered Port : MaldonRegistered Number : SSR 146063BSC Serial Number :BSC Expiry Date :HIN Number : NL-JESBU098H111Boat Serial Number : 33644B2010Engine Type : Vetus Deutz DieselEngine Model : DT44EHP : 114No. of Engines : OneDrive Type : ShaftEngine Hours : 1100 Engine Serial Numbers : 10935146 Commission Date of Engine : May 2011Max Speed @ Revs : 8kts / 2500Cruise Speed @ Revs : 6kts / 1600
Service & Engine Maintenance
• Oil and filters changed every year. • Fuel tank filled and boat fully winterized each year. • Entrance door and folding hatch varnished 2018• All paintwork inspected each year and touched up where necessary• New batteries fitted 2018 - Domestic 4 x 265Ah Victron Gel. Engine 90Ah Varta Gel• Kabola hot water / heating system serviced May 2017
Exterior Layout & Inventory
• Twin stainless steel handrails all round• Two S.S. bollards on each side.• Two S.S. cleats on each side.• Escape hatch from fore cabin• Bow and Stern Thrusters - Hydraulically powered with proportional control• 30m x 8mm galvanized chain• 20kg stainless anchor• Access to bathing platform• Stainless ladder & cleatsBlue canopy covers the bridge deck and rear seating area• Clear walk way around the stern giving full access to the bathing platform• An Outhill twin helm seat with storage under and reversing backrest• Aft deck covered in solid 18mm teak• Stainless Steel ladder to bathing platform• Vetus hydraulic windlass operated from steering position or remotely• Two 135W solar panels • Stainless steel frame supporting the passerelle, fender board and boat hooks etc.• Two dorade vents, escape hatch and deluxe aluminium mast• Twin stainless steel handrails with sliding top rail amidships
Loose Inventory Items• Fender Step• Horseshoe life belt• Four large pear fenders• Five sausage fenders• Mooring lines• Timber passerelle• Timber fender board• Two boat hooks• Three mooring pins• Deck sponge, dustpan & brush• 3 x diesel containers• Tools, oil, paint, filters• Portable deck wash pump• Spare covers for galley seating• Silver screens for galley & saloon windows• Loose external white nylon sun cover• Numerous operating / instruction manuals
Interior Layout & Inventory
Saloon• L shaped seating to starboard, converts to double berth, lockers below• Club chair & coffee table • Lockers with switch control panels• Fixed radio & CD / DVD player & speakers• Carpet throughout• Access to engine via hinged hatch• Double glazing throughout
Galley / Dinette• L shaped galley & fore cabin• Three burner Smev gas hob• Electric Sharp microwave• Waeco fridge & separate Dometic freezer• Table to seat four & converts to double berth• Numerous lockers• Waste bin• Teak style floor & access to water pump, depth sounder & speed impeller
Fore Cabin• Fore cabin has two single vee berths• stowage under• Escape hatch
Forward Wet Room• Manual toilet• Shower • Wash basin• Wardrobe • Lockers
Aft Master Cabin• king size bed • Luxury mattress on spring slatted base• Stowage under• Full size wardrobe• Lockers • Shower compartment • Candy washing machine• Separate electric toilet • wash basin controls for waste tank• Carpet throughout • Escape hatch
Standard Factory Equipment
Navigation & Instrumentation
• C90W Chart Plotter• Raystar 125 plus• SPX-10 corepack• Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot• Speed depth log ST60 bidata• VHF E240DSC• Rudder Indicator• 24v hydraulic pump & associated control
• Diesel Kabola HR400 24v combi boiler• 9 radiators• Lighting operated on 24v system• Power is direct from shore power or Mastervolt inverter• Two 6kg Calor gas bottles• Spare Mastervolt 90Ah engine battery• Mastervolt combi charger• Small 20A inverter from 24v to 12v • 2nd 24V alternator• Mastervolt 24V / 90A alternator• 16A Mastervolt shunt 500• Masterview easy display• Built in masterbus and isolator system• Two 135W monocrystalline solar panels with MPPT controller• 240v sockets throughout the boat• Built in masterbus and isolator system
The Tingdene Boat Sales, Thames and Kennet Marina office is located in the heart of the action on the middle reaches of the River Thames.Being home to all types of boats from open day boats & luxury cruisers to sports cruisers, narrow boats, wide beams & dutch barges.All berths are on floating pontoons off the main river, unaffected by river conditions allowing 24/7 access to your boat.
Thames and Kennet Marina is the largest of the 9 Marinas owned by Tingdene Marinas & Boat sales Ltd with 450 berths for craft up to 100'. A berth is guaranteed to all purchasers of craft from any Tingdene office. On site is a 50 ton capacity Wise travel lift allowing craft to be launched and offered for marketing or delivered elsewhere following purchase. Tingdene Boat Sales have a high level of experienced staff to cater to a wide audience of clients, some with over 35 years in the marine industry.New Boat Agencies for whom we offer boats from include:- CRANCHI YACHTS, GLASTRON POWER BOATS, VIKING RIVER CRUISERS & TINGDENE/COLECRAFT NARROWBOATS & WIDEBEAMS .
Selling our leading brands and offering an extensive after sales service to our clients, makes us the leading brokerage company in the area in both size and facilities. Please contact Guy Girling or Andy Robertson to discuss Buying, Selling or Berthing a boat.
Be the first to write a review