Dr. Jekyll is a rare find. Her upkeep and maintenance are well above average, and her owners have not spared any money in keeping her as, if not better than, new. Recent upgrades include Bow Thruster, recent electronics, recent Awlgrip, new varnish etc and new bimini top. This yacht is gorgeous and will not last long on the market in her condition and this sale price.
• New Vetus Bow thruster
• New Battery charger/inverter combo
• lntercooler work on both Caterpillar diesel motors - Removed, cleaned, pressure tested and reinstalled
• Rebuilt all of the thru hull fittings in the engine room
• Replaced all exterior running lights with LED bulbs
• Replaced main air-conditioner compressor
• Replaced entire canvas cockpit enclosure
• Reworked propulsion propellers - balance and true
• Replaced Macerator pump
• Replaced all engine rubber hoses
• New TV in main cabin
• Added fuel site gauge to fuel tank
• Replaced windshield wiper motor
• Replaced existing batteries with new Lifeline AGM batteries
To port, a well-equipped galley as well as generous storage and counter space make onboard living a pleasant cruising experience.
Across from the galley is a dining/salon area that features a handsomely crafted teak table surrounded on three sides by a comfortable settee. The table can be lowered to create a double berth for overnight guests.
The forward stateroom, V-berth style bed with a custom insert to enlarge the bed. Teak storage and Locker to accommodate personal items.
The varnished toe rail highlights its traditional lines while the wide, non-skid side decks and sturdy stainless steel grab rails provide for additional "fast ride" security. You will also find a thoughtfully organized station located on the raised helm deck that provided for superb visibility. Accessing the engine room is a breeze with the assistance of the electro-hydraulic hatch.
The wrap around galley is located to port of the companionway steps with storage above and below the work surface.
Be the first to write a review