* Attention! The price is indicated on a date taking into account the currency exchange rate on this date
Professionally maintained 4-cabin plus 2-crew cabin Canados 86 flybridge presented in excellent condition with fantastic spec. Comprehensively refitted and updated 2016/17 and with benefit of recent survey report.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
A fine example of the spacious Italian designed and built Canados 86 flybridge motor yacht. Launched in 2004 and registered as a Pleasure Craft at under 24m, D’ARISTOTELIS was completely refitted in 2016/17 and has since been lovingly maintained by a professional full time crew of three.
With four double guest cabins and two double crew cabins, two saloon areas plus a large dining area, D’ARISTOTELIS is fully fitted out for effortless cruising in either private or charter modes. Powered by twin MTU V12 1,500hp diesels, she boasts a top speed of approx. 28 knots.
Her specification highlights include:
• 4-cabin, 4-ensuite heads interior layout with full-beam amidships master cabins, plus two crew cabins, each with ensuite heads and one further day-heads on main deck level
• Twin MAN V12 1,500hp diesels
• Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
• Hydraulic passarelle
• Tender crane on flybridge
• Twin generators
• Reverse-cycle air-condiitioning
• Laundry with washing machine and dryer
• Full electric galley
• Furuno and Simrad instrument package with chart plotters and radar
• Satellite TV system
• TV’s and sound systems in all cabin areas
• Fully equipped Galley
Italian-flagged, available exclusive of VAT and with the benefit of a very clean recent survey report, D’ARISTOTELIS is very attractively priced as her owner now wishes to go larger.
• Our understanding is that the yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) category A or B up to 16 persons (Maximum of 10 guests and 3 crew during charter activites)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP deep-V planing hull with high density PVC core
• GRP flybridge with tender crane
• Teak aft cockpit, side decks, stern platform and flybridge
• Collision bulkheads and watertight bulkheads with watertight doors through forward and aft bulkheads
• Bow profile engineered by Canados to bring her registered length within 24m (pleasure boat) limit
Engine & gearbox:
• 2 x MTU 12V2000 M91 turbo-charged diesels producing 1,500hp @2,350rpm
• Fresh water engine cooling
• ZF 2150A gearboxes with 2.714:1 reduction
• MTU Blueline graphic display for engine and gearbox status
• Electronic throttle/gear controls
Service, Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: 1,900 as of Autumn 2020
• Date of last engine service June 2020
• Cruising speed: approx. 18knots
• Maximum speed: approx. 28 knots
• Range approx. 450Nm
Propulsion & Steering:
• Shaft drive
• 4-bladed propellers – balanced 2017
• 24vDC Vetus electric bow thruster with joystick controls
• 24vDC Vetus electric stern thruster with joystick controls
• Hydraulic steering
• Electro-hydraulic trim-tabs
• 24vDC primary domestic system with additional 12vDC circuit and 220vAC via shorepower, inverter or generators.
• Engine start battery bank
• Service battery bank with 16 batteries
• Generator start battery bank
• Bow and stern thruster batteries
• Mastervolt 24v 100Amp battery charger
• Techonautics 240Amp battery charger
• Mastervolt Mass SINE 24/1500 Inverter
• Onan MDKBS 27.5kw 50Hz AC Voltage 220V diesel generator
• Generator hours: approx. 5,000 as of Autumn 2020
• Generator completely overhauled and rebuilt – 2017
• Further generator servicing September 2020
• Coelmo DML 2000 20kw 50Hz AC Voltage 220V diesel generator
• Generator hours: approx. 882 as of Autumn 2020
• Generator last serviced September 2020
• 2x engine mounted alternators
• 2 x 220vAC shore power connection with 220vAC sockets in interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised high-pressure pump system with twin Gianneschi pumps
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• 2x 60 litre hot water boiler tanks via 220v immersion heater elements
• Idromar 220vAC reverse osmosis watermaker producing 120 litre per hour
• 2 x Gianneschi electric bilge pumps
• 3x Rule electric bilge pumps
• 1x manual bilge pump
• Showers discharge to GRP sump tanks
• Gianneschi grey water pumps
• Approx 8,000 litres fuel tank capacity in 2x 3,500 litre tanks and 1x 1,000 litre tank
• Digital level guages
• Approx 1,340 litres water tank capacity
• Level gauge
• 2x 150 litre grey water holding tanks
• 2x 100 litre black water holding tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Furuno GPS chart plotter
• Furuno radar
• Simrad AP20 autopilot
• Echopilot FLS Platinum forward looking echo sounder
• Furuno NX-300 Navtex
• Simrad IS15 digital compass
• Riveria steering compass
• Shipmate RS8400 VHF
• Inmarsat Worldphone satellite communications system
• Wi-Fi system
• CCTV system with cameras in engine room and side walkways
• Induction hob
• Electric oven
• Extractor hood
• Fridge / Freezer
• Further fridges in master cabin, VIP cabin and flybridge
• Ice maker
• Miele Professional washing machine
• Miele Professional dryer
• Euromaid centralised vacuum cleaner system
• Tecma electric vacuum flush freshwater heads in all heads
• Sinks and showers with hot & cold water supply
Heating & Ventilation:
• Condaria 220vAC reverse-cycle air-conditioning system with 4 compressors and outlets and controls throughout interior
• Interior and exterior LED lights
• LED custom saloon ceiling lights
• Samsung 40” LCD TV in saloon – retractable
• BOSE sound system in saloon
• Samsung 32” LCD TV in master cabin
• Sony DVD players in master and guest cabins
• Clarion stereo systems in master and guest cabins
• Sony PS4 Playstation in master and guest cabins
• 15” TV’s in guest cabins and bow dinette area
• Seatel Satellite TV antenna
• Glomex terrestial TV antenna
Summary of Accommodation:
• D’ARISTOTELIS benefits from a spacious interior layout with guest accommodation for up to 8 in a master double cabin, VIP double cabin, and twin guest cabins. D’ARISTOTELIS also boats two crew cabins including captain’s cabin and twin crew cabin. All accommodation cabins have ensuite heads.
• The saloon arranged on the main deck has two opposing sofas in the stern and area dining room with rectangular table for 8 seats on the left amidships.
• The internal access staircase to the fly is on the starboard side.
• The indoor wheelhouse is equipped with a steering station with ergonomic dashboard and instrumentation.
• On the starboard side is the dinette with a sofa for six people and a round table.
• The galley, separated from the main saloon, is located on the starboard side.
• Below deck are the owner's cabin forward with its bathroom, equipped with a bathtub with hydromassage, dressing room and separate study.
• Then there are two twin guest cabins with double beds and private bathroom
• The VIP cabin and relative bathroom is located towards the stern amidships.
• All cabins are equipped with a safe as well as a system air conditioning and separate entertainment.
• The layout has 7 toilets, one of which on the main deck, two intended for aft and bow crew and the other 5 for each guest cabin.
• The crew area is directly accessible from the galley; forward there is a double cabin with bathroom, while the captain's cabin and attached bathroom are located aft of the engine room, with the possibility of direct access to it and, aft to the stern platform.
Summary of Deck Layout:
• The cockpit offers the necessary space to stay comfortably even while sailing, in what is well protected by the aft extension of the fly.
• The whole deck is covered in teak slats with a thickness of 12 mm,
• The gunwale is covered with lamellar teak gangplate unpainted, with stainless steel rail with opening in the aft area.
• The wide the bathing platform, located aft, is accessible via stairs integrated into the structure.
• The spacious engine room is accessed via a pantograph watertight door to the bathing platform.
• On the bulwarks are present in total 20 portholes, all made of stainless steel and equipped with mosquito nets and door open alarm with control panel in the main dashboard.
• The upper deck is entirely decked in teak and here is the outdoor steering station, well
• protected by the large stainless steel and perspex windshield
• There is also the outdoor living area with C-shaped sofa with central table, sunbathing area, bar cabinet and electro-hydraulic crane for launching and hauling the tender.
• The external layout is modern and is characterized by the soft and slender lines of the superstructure and side windows.
• From this area, through an open staircase located on the starboard side, you can access down the saloon. The aft deck can also be reached by a set of stairs aft.
• Gianneschi chain wash pump
• Stainless steel and tank bathing ladder
• Forward spot lights
• Electro-hydraulic tender crane at flybridge
• Zodiac Project 420 Rib
• Yahama outboard engine - approx 30hrs run
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Lofrans Ercole 3,500w anchor windlass with remote control
• 135kgs anchor with 75m of 14mm chain
• 2x electric aft capstan winches for mooring
• Fenders & warps
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Cockpit cushions
• Bimini for flybridge
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• 2x 12 man liferafts
• 406Mhz EPIRB
Lying – Naples, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Lucio Pellegrini – Grabau International (Spain)
Tel: +34 675 236 174
Be the first to write a review