The Oceanis Yacht 62 stems from a collaboration between Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design and the Italian stylist Pierrangelo Andreani. The first in the range, the Oceanis Yacht 62 offers the key to a new art of having a wonderful time at sea together.
The Oceanis Yacht has that distinctive line recognized by all. She is elegant on the water, encircled with large windows, and her appearance has everything you would expect of an exceptional boat. The Oceanis Yacht 62 has a reassuring design that is balanced and manoeuvrable, with a chined hull, twin rudders and a perfectly centred sail plan.
The incredibly original layout of the Oceanis Yacht 62 is centred on a spacious saloon and separate spaces enjoying great privacy. Bathed in light by huge hull portholes, this luxuriously designed yacht offers noble materials and exclusive woodwork finishes.
Design in accordance with European Directive requirements and according to CE certification. Composition: Polyester resin
• Infused balsa sandwich hull • Infused solid laminate base of hull • Deck in balsa and fiberglass sandwich covered in "diamond point" type non-slip surface • Screwed, glued and bolted polyester hull-to-deck joint • Cast iron keel fixed with bolts and stainless steel backing plates • Twin rudders hung with stainless steel stock • White hull
LOA: 62 ' 10 "Beam: 17 ' 6 "LWL: 58 ' 8 "Length on Deck: 59 ' 6 "Draft: 7' 10"Ballast: 13,004 lbs Dry Weight: 57,542 lbs
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 6BY3
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1650
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 160 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 280 Gallons
Fuel Tanks: 264 Gallons
Blank Water: 1 21 Gallon tank for each head
Number of single berths: 1 Crew Cabin Forward Number of double berths: 3 Number of cabins: 3 Number of heads: 3
Owner's cabin• Headroom: 2,11 m / 6’11’’• Central double bed (2,05 x 1,72 m / 6’9’’ x 5’8’’ - bed head facing forwards) - slatted bedbase - marine mattress (thickness: 120mm / 5’’)• Shelving - drawers - miscellaneous locker - 2 drawers under the bed• Opening of the bed assisted by gas strut for technical equipment under the bed• To starboard: wardrobe, cupboard, shoe cabinet - to port: hanging locker• Large mirror on entrance bulkhead• 2 Hull portholes with Roman blackout blinds• 2 Opening deck hatches with blackout blinds / mosquito nets• 4 Fixed coachroof windows with curtains• Indirect lighting• 5 LED ceiling lights• 2 LED reading lights, 2 bedside lights• 1 LED strip lights under upper lockers• 1 Dorade• 1 110 V socket, 4 USB portsSafe.
Forward owner's head compartment• Headroom: 2,21 m / 7’3’’• Private head en-suite from forward cabin• Separate shower: moulded shower tray - hot/cold water mixer tap - shower screen• Teak slatted seat and shower flooring• Manual toilet• 1 Basin - Work top in Corian Deep Mink - hot/cold water mixer tap• 2 Mirrors• Toilet accessories - towel rail - peg• Cupboards - shelving• 1 Opening deck hatch with blackout blind / mosquito net• 1 Fixed translucent coachroof window• 1 Hull port with blackout blind• 3 LED ceiling lights• 1 LED strip light under mirrors• 1 110 V socket• 1 Dorade
Port aft cabin• Headroom: 1,91 m / 6’3’’• 1 Double bed (2,42 x 1,40 m / 7’11’’ x 4’7’’) - slatted bed base - marine mattress (thickness:120mm / 5’’)• Hanging locker - Shelving - Drawer under the bed• 1 Opening porthole into cockpit with blackout curtain• 1 Opening porthole to coachroof with blackout blind• 3 Hull portholes, 1 with a blackout curtain• Light tunnel with 2 fixed windows, stowage compartment, technical access hatch and blackout blind• 3 LED ceiling lights• 2 LED reading lights• 1 LED strip light in ceiling• 1 110 V socket, 2 USB ports
Aft port head compartment• Headroom: 2,15 m / 7’1’’• Private heads en-suite from the port side cabin + access through saloon• Separate shower: moulded shower tray - hot/cold water mixer tap - shower screen• Teak slatted seat and shower flooring• Manual toilet• 1 Washbasin - Work top in Corian Deep Mink - Hot/cold water mixer tap• 2 Mirrors• Toilet accessories - towel rail - peg• Cupboards - shelving• 1 Opening coachroof port with blackout blind• 1 Hull port with blind• 3 LED ceiling lights• 1 LED strip light under mirrors• 1 110 V socket
Starboard aft cabin• Headroom: 1,91 m / 6’3’’• 1 Double bed (2,04 x 1,40 m / 6’8’’ x 4’7’’) - slatted bed base - marine mattress (thickness:120mm / 5’’)• Hanging locker - shelving - drawer under the bed• 1 Opening porthole into cockpit with blackout curtain• 1 Opening porthole to coachroof with blackout blind• 3 Hull portholes, 1 with a blackout curtain• Light tunnel with 1 fixed windows, stowage compartment, technical access hatch and blackout blind• 3 LED ceiling lights• 2 LED reading lights• 1 LED strip light in ceiling• 1 10 V socket, 2 USB ports
Aft starboard head compartment• Headroom: 2,15 m / 7’1’’• Private head compartment accessible from starboard aft cabin• Separate shower: moulded shower tray - hot/cold water mixer tap - shower screen• Teak slatted seat and shower flooring• Tecma electric toilet• 1 Rigid holding tank (80 L / 21 US Gal)• 1 Washbasin - Work top in Corian Deep Mink - Hot/cold water mixer tap• 2 Mirrors• Toilet accessories - towel rail - peg• Cupboards - shelving• 1 Opening coachroof port• 1 Hull port with blind• 3 LED ceiling lights• 1 LED strip light under mirrors• 1 110 V socket
• Traditional 9/10ths tapered White Painted mast - deck-stepped - 3 sets of swept back spreaders, steaming light• Folding mast steps• White painted aluminium boom• Stainless steel standing rigging• Single backstay split to bridle (hydraulic option)• Rigid boom vang (hydraulic option)• Electric Genoa furler • 2 Stand-up blocks for mainsail on fixed composite arch• 2 Genoa tracks with piston adjusted traveller cars - 2 genoa sheet turning blocks• Complete running rigging:- 2:1 Dyneema purchase mainsail halyard- Dyneema genoa halyard on tensioning rail- Boom topping lift- Mainsheet- 2 Genoa sheets (2 single-line reef - 1 dual-line reef)• 9 Jammers (2 as an option for staysail halyard and spinnaker halyard)• 2 Rope tail bags• Preparation for downwind sail rigging (asymmetrical spinnaker - Code 0)
• Self-draining cockpit, natural solid wood decked• Liferaft stowage in locker in the cockpit sole• 2 Lockers in the return of the cockpit seats, gas strut opening• 1 Locker beside the port helm console• 1 Gas locker beside the starboard helm console• 2 Natural solid wood slatted cockpit benches• 2 Helm stations:- Steering wheels in stainless steel, 1100 mm / 3’7’’ diameter- Leather covered- Steering lock- Cable transmission system- Rope tail locker- Cup holder• Deck plates for tiller system - Emergency steering• Engine throttle and control panel to starboard• 2 Solid wood cockpit tables with fixed leg (option to convert to sunpad):- 2 Leaves- Handrails- Cup holders under leaves• LED lighting under arch & LED lights in cockpit, transom, and forward sun pad• PMMA companionway doors & sliding companionway hatch
• Large stowage locker under aft central seat (optional outside galley module) - Gas strutopening• 2 Lifting helms seats for access to the bathing platform steps• Shore power socket
• Access to the sea from electric fully opening transom with gas strut, converting to bathingplatform• 1 Steps behind each helm station• Access to the tender garage• Solid wood bathing platform• 1 Built-in stainless steel bathing ladder• 1 Hot and cold cockpit shower
Tender garage• 1 Access hatch in the cockpit sole between the 2 helm stations for access without opening aft platform• Tender garage: 3,49 x 1,70 m / 11’5’’ x 5’7’’• 3 Lights
Alpi Moabi satin woodworkLaminated floorsLeather cushionsCeiling, hull and bulkheads coated with Météor grey and beige fabric liningsDirect and indirect LED lights
• Headroom: 2,08 m / 6’10’’• Wooden companionway with 6 moulded wood steps
• Headroom: 2,06 m / 6’9’’• L-shaped saloon bench seat with armrests• Central settee with armrests• Central unit with built-in bar• Wooden saloon table (varnished top, 2 fixed aluminium legs)• Open storage compartment along the hull - Storage space under seats and sofa• 1 Panoramic skylight with blackout blinds / mosquito nets at the forward• 3 Large hull portholes with blackout blinds• 1 Fixed coachroof side window with pleated blind• 1 Opening porthole in side window• Mast cover, built-in bookshelf, LED strip• 3 LED reading lights• 11 LED ceiling lights• 1 LED strip lights under upper lockers• 1 110V socket
Chart table (Port side)
• Opening lid - miscellaneous locker - storage - Moulded wood fiddle with Météor leathersheathed stainless steel railing• Swivelling navigator seat• Electrical panel with all on-board functions, back-lit• Navigation instrument panel (optional instruments)• 1 coachroof window• 2 USB charging sockets• 1 LED reading light• 3 LED ceiling lights• 1 110 V socket
• Headroom: 2,06 m / 6’9’’
• Oven / grill / hob with 3 burners on stainless steel Luxe mounting (retractable top and front)• Cupboard and drawers for pans and lids• Compartmental bins• Cooler with cooling unit (1 x 300 L - 2 openings from the top, 1 front door)• Lacquered upper units• Corian Deep Mink work top with built-in fiddles• Large rectangular stainless steel sink, with hot/cold water mixer tap (2 covers in Corian)• 3 Hull portholes with blackout blinds• 1 Fixed coachroof side window with blind• 5 LED ceiling lights• 1 LED strip light under upper lockers• 2 x 2 Sockets 110V
• 12 V circuit• 24 V circuit• 110 V circuit• Ducts with mouse lines for threading cables of electrics or navigation electronics optionalextras• 1 110 V electrical panel: breaker - voltmeter• 1 24 V electrical panel: breaker - voltmeter - water gauge - fuel gauge - 24 v charging current and consumption current measurement• Compartment for fitting electrical controls in starboard technical area
12 V circuit (engine start)• Standard equipment:• 1 Engine battery (12 V - 140 Amps)• Battery switch (from the port side aft cabin)• 1 Battery charger (12 V - 25 Amps) in starboard technical area
24 V circuit• Standard equipment: electric windlass - pumps - navigation lights - lighting - refrigerationunits• 1 Service 24V battery set - 280 Amps (12 V - 4 x 140 Amperes batteries)• Battery switch (from the port side aft cabin)• Power distributor (24 V) in starboard technical area• 1 Battery charger (24 V - 60 Amps) in starboard technical area
110V circuit• Standard equipment: Sockets 110V - water heater• Sockets 110V:Forward cabin x 1, Fore head x 1, Port saloon x 1, Galley x 4, Chart table x 1, Port aft cabin x 1, Aft port head compartment x 1, Starboard aft cabin x 1, Aft starboard head compartment x 1
Lights• LED interior lights: overhead lights, reading lights• LED courtesy lights: under the companionway steps, in the hanging lockers• Outside lighting:- LED: 3 lighting under fixed arch, courtesy light in cockpit- Standard bulb: deck floodlight at mid mast- LED navigation lights - control from the chart table- 1 LED all horizon mast head light- 1 LED mid-mast automatic top light- 1 LED stern light on aft starboard pulpit
Sails• Doyle RF Main and 106% Genoa
Incidnece Code 0
Winches(accessible from each helm station)• 2 Genoa sheet manual winches (Code 0 / Spinnaker) - self tailing 70.2 STC• 2 Manual manoeuvre winches - 46.2 STC• 2 Speedgrip winch handles• 2 Winch handle boxes
Mooring lines - Mooring• Stainless steel bowsprit with single stem roller, Tack for asymmetrical spinnaker or Code 0• Self-draining chain locker• Lockable access panel to the chain locker in the sail locker• 24 V - 2 000 W vertical electrical windlass - Remote control• 8 aluminium mooring cleats (400mm / 1’4’’)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Feisty Lady II is a beautiful Beneteau Oceanis Yacht 62 with a great list of options ready for handover this spring. The award winning Yacht 62 has sold incredibly well since inceltion and the lead time for a new boat is long. Feisty Lady II represents a fantastic opportunity to beat the long factory delivery times!
Be the first to write a review