This 2018 Beneteau 35.1 is clean with all the options you need cruise or daysail. Upgraded with a bow thruster, Radar, Harken 40 electric winch and the preferred aft L- shaped Galley.
Call today to schedule an appointment, do not miss this opportunity to own a well maintained, nicely equipped, lightly used 2018 Beneteau 35.1!
Manufacturer Provided Description
Loyal to spirit of this earlier generation and in the tradition of the 41.1, the Oceanis 35.1 combine performance and comfort at sea. The Oceanis 35.1 interiors have been rethoughtnd their exteriors re-edesigned, delivering significant developments and offering a choice of four versions in all.
The chined hull by the architects Finot-Conq stands for comfort and good balance under sail, making a particularly noteworthy entry into the market for this size of boat. With twin rudders, masts positioned further aft and optimized sail plans, the two hulls deliver excellent performance and offer incredible stability underway.
For the Italian design team, the challenge was to multiply the living spaces in the saloon and offer greater privacy in the owner cabin, while maintaining the visual perspective that her opening to the bow offered in previous versions.The new L-shaped galley makes a facing seat saloon arrangement possible. The space has been well optimised to allow eight people to sit around the table. For anyone who prefers a more contemporary version, a long galley layout is still available.
The chart table has been redesigned.Practical and effective, it folds away to leave more room in the saloon.Designed to suit a variety of sailing programmes and increasingly different lifestyles on board, the Oceanis 35.1 is available respectively in 4 versions with varied layouts: number of cabins and bathrooms, modularity of the saloon, choice of galley, storage capacity, etc.
• Design in accordance with European Directive requirements and according to CE certification• Monolithic hull design in polyester• Monolithic structural inner moulding bonded to the hull• Deck injection constructed in glass fibre and Saerform foam sandwich, covered with "diamond-point" non-slip coating• Hull-deck join screwed, bonded and trimmed with 1 bulwark• Cast iron keel fixed with bolts and stainless steel backing plates• 2 Underhung rudders with stainless steel stock• White coloured hull - Grey metal hull graphics
RIGGING• Standard mast 9/10 anodized aluminium installed on the deck, 2 aft-swept spreaders• Anodised aluminium boom• Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging• 1 Backstay: Briddle• Rigid boom vang with tackle• Genoa furling system with drum on the deck• 2 Genoa tracks with piston adjusted traveller cars• 2 Genoa sheet return stainless steel fairleads• Rigging run back to cockpit (except boom topping lift)• Complete running rigging: Main halyard, genoa halyard with clutch on mast and cleat, Boom topping lift with cleat on mast, Mainsheet, 2 Genoa sheets, 2 Automatic reefing system• 4 clutches, 4 Jamming cleats• Main sheet on bridle, with fixed points on the roof• optional extra:- Fixed composite arch, with incorporated LED lighting- 2 Stand-up blocks for mainsail sheet
WINCHES• 2 Self-tailing genoa sheet winches (H40.2 STA)• 1 Coach roof winch self tailing (H35.2 STA)• 1 Aluminium "Speed Grip" winch handle, 1 Winch handle box
2nd Cabin House Winch Harken 40 2 speed Electric winchSAILS• Furling genoa with UV protective strip• Roller furling MainsailMOORING LINES - MOORING• Self-bailing chain locker - Clench bolt - Hatch cover• Single stem roller• 6 Aluminium mooring cleats - Stainless steel deck line protectionSAFETY ON DECK• 1 Open stainless steel forward pulpit, 2 Stainless steel pushpits• 1 Lifebuoys support bracket• Double guardrail and stainless steel stanchions• Openings in guardrail to port and starboard• Ring for flag welded on pushpit
COCKPIT• Self-draining cockpit• 1 Cockpit locker• 2 Lockers in cockpit bottom - Side helm's seats• 1 Liferaft locker - aft cockipt (0,95 m x 0,59 m x 0,36 m / 3’1’’ x 1’11’’ x 1’2’’)• Natural solid wood slatted cockpit benches (1,50 m x 0,50 m / 4’11’’ x 1’8’’)• 2 Steering wheel consoles: Stainless steel steering wheels - 800 mm diameter / 2’7’’ - Leather covered - Steering gear at the helm station - metal cable transmission system - Stainless steel handrail - navigation instrument support (optional instruments) - Cup holder• 2 Steering compass• 2 Deck access points to tiller system• 1 Emergency tiller• Portside engine control and control panel• 2 Hinged PMMA companionway doors - Sliding hatch made of PMMA• 1 Swimming ladder
• laminated floors• Fabric lined hull in saloon and forecabin• Marine mattresses in the cabinsCOMPANIONWAYHeadroom: 1,85 m / 6’1’’• GRP saloon companionway coated with non-slip surface on the steps• 2 Leather covered stainless steel handrailsHANGING LOCKER - PORT SIDE• Beam: 50 cm / 1’8’’SALOON - PORT SIDEHeadroom: 1,90 m / 6’3’’• L-shaped saloon bench seat• Storage under bench seats• Saloon table with one-piece wood top - 2 feet• High, closed units• Chart table (with opening top) - Reading light• Shelves with fiddles• 1 Coachroof panoramic window with curtain• 2 Hull portholes with curtain• 1 Opening deck hatch with mosquito blind• 1 Opening porthole in coaming• 6 Overhead lightsFORWARD CABINHeadroom: 1,80 m / 5’11’’• Central double bed (1,75 m x 2,00 m x 0,45 m / 5’9’’ x 6’7’’ x 1’6’’)• 2 Hanger closets• Drawer under the bed• 1 Opening deck hatch with fan, mosquito blind• 2 Hull portholes with curtain• 2 Reading lights
LENGTHWAYS GALLEY COUNTER - STARBOARDHeadroom: 1,90 m / 6’3’’• Laminated worktop - Taupe• 1 Stainless steel sink - 1 Rectangular stainless steel basin - 1 Hot/cold water mixer tap• 1 2 hobs stainless steel gas cooker on mounting• Unit (Drawer & Cupboards)• Front opening refrigerator (12 V - 130 L / 34 US Gal)• Cubby hole locker, Bin• 1 Coachroof panoramic window with curtain 2 cabins layoutPORT AFT: 1 CabinHeadroom: 1,75 m / 5’9’’• Dimensions - Berths: 1,73 m x 1,98 m / 5’8’’ x 6’6’’• 1 Overhead light, 2 Reading lights• Open shelving• Padding upholstery along the hull• 1 Wood hanging locker• Deck house opening portholeAFT STARBOARD HEAD COMPARTMENTHeadroom: 1,90 m / 6’31’’• Access through saloon• 1 Basin, 1 Mixing tap hot/cold water, Shower• 1 Manual marine toilet with 80 L / 21 US Gal rigid reserve• Head cabinet, 1 Mirror, Toilet accessories, Peg• 1 Overhead light• 1 Opening portlight with curtains in side windows in the coamingL-SHAPED GALLEY ON PORT SIDE VERSION• Replacing the hanging locker and the chart table• Galley with 100 L / 26 US Gal cool box instead of the 130 L / 34 US Gal fridge• Full hull width saloon: Bench seat on port and starboard sides, Large saloon table with 2 leaves and bottle rack, Retractable chart table on starboard side
• Engine Yanmar Diesel 30 hp / 30 HP Sail Drive• Engine control - Control panel in cockpit• Engine compartment: Soundproofing foam - Ventilation: 2 Air intakes and 1 powered air expulsion• 1 Alternator - 12 V / 125 Ah• 1 Rotomoulded diesel tank 130 L / 34 US Gal - Gauge at the chart table - 1 Deck filler• Filters: Sea water - Diesel - Water separator• Fixed three blades propeller• 1 Engine access through companionway - 3 access to engine by the sides of the companionway
• 12 V circuit• 1 Service battery (80 Ah) - 1 Engine battery (80 Ah)• 1 Power distributor• 12 V electrical panel• 1 12 V Socket• LED navigation lights: 1 Navigation light - 1 Engine navigation light - 1 Anchor light on masthead
• 1 rotomoulded freshwater tank (130 L / 34 US Gal)• 1 Deck filler• Water unit• 1 80 L / 21 US Gal rigid holding tank• Electric pump & Shower draining• Water heater (25 L / 7 US Gal) - engine start (220 V)
• Gas cylinder locker - starboard aft cockpit (25 cm x 27 cm x 40 cm / 10’’ x 11’’ x 15’’)• Regulator and safety tap
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Depthsounder, Log, speedometer, GPS, Radar, Shore power inlet
Bow thruster, Hot water, Oven, Marine head, Refrigerator
Teak cockpit, Swimming ladder, Bimini Top
Furling mainsail, Furling genoa, Steering wheel, Electric winch
Be the first to write a review