Katitude is a very rare example of a privately owned and never chartered Fountaine Pajot Maryland 37. In my years of being on and around power catamarans I have never been aboard such a clean Maryland 37.
Her sellers have maintained her with an open checkbook. Last year Katitude took them to Maine and she is ready to go again.
Some of her key features include:
– Dependable Yanmar engines with low hours – Upgraded SIMRAD electronics – 1000 nm range – 6 new 31 series batteries – Generator with low hours – Full A/C
Manufacturer Provided Description
“The Maryland 37 has a long cruising range and a hull form that provides exceptional seagoing qualities. This type of trawler enables one to cover 1000 nautical miles at nine knots. Her two hulls and two engines provide great stability for anchoring and ease of maneuvering, allowing the Maryland to maneuver in small spaces. The Maryland 37 has a large salon with a cherry/mahagony table for six people. The galley is designed with a large worktop, a cabinetwork bar, and a cockpit with a panoramic view. The two staterooms have private showers and marine heads with vacuum-flush. On deck there are two aft platforms, with a ladder and a cold water shower on the port side. The flybridge has a complete pilotage console.”
There are many more options to list but please come see for yourself one of the BEST Fountaine Pajot’s Maryland 37’s on the market. Many upgrades and service/maintenance items completed in the past year and vessel has been professionally run and maintained by a licensed captain.
– (2)Yanmar 150HP 4LHA-HTE – 1900 hrs – Oil Change system, port and starboard – New engine well insulation – New water pump/impellers
Fresh Water - 130 gal
Fuel - 350 gal
Holding - (2) 15 gallon
– XANTREX Charger/Inverter
(6) new 31 series batteries
– (2) Simrad chart plotters – FURUNO Radar – Simrad sounder – Raymarine depth sounder – Raymarine auto pilot – ICOM vhf
– Tramp – Lorene Cayman 1000 watt windlass – 100 ft 5/16 gal chain – SS Delta with bridle – Cockpit cushions, Bimini, table, upper helm – Customized dingy davits
– 2 Jabsco Marine Electric heads – 15 gal holding tanks, port and starboard
3 burner gas range
12 volt DC refrigerator
Dedicated deep freeze
Be the first to write a review