* Attention! The price is indicated on a date taking into account the currency exchange rate on this date
Amazing opportunity to secure an incredible deal on an Oceanis 35.1, ready immediately.
This is a boat show model and spec'd accordingly with Pearl Grey Hull, Deep Keel, 2 Cabin configuration with L-Shaped galley, Exclusive trim level, Electronic Pack, Asymmetric spinnaker rigging, mooring kit, mainsail arch, seperate shower room, and much much more
Contact us now as a deal will be done immediately
Manufacturer Provided Description
Loyal to spirit of this earlier generation and in the tradition of the 41.1, the Oceanis 35.1 combine performance and comfort at sea. The Oceanis 35.1 interiors have been rethoughtnd their exteriors re-edesigned, delivering significant developments and offering a choice of four versions in all.
Fast and reassuring, the Oceanis 35.1’s chined hull offers particularly surprising comfort when cruising. Tauter to aft, lower on the water, the rigidity under sail of this cruiser takes her great distances at speed, with exceptional stability.
The chined hull by the architects Finot-Conq stands for comfort and good balance under sail, making a particularly noteworthy entry into the market for this size of boat. With twin rudders, masts positioned further aft and optimized sail plans, the two hulls deliver excellent performance and offer incredible stability underway.
For the Italian design team, the challenge was to multiply the living spaces in the saloon and offer greater privacy in the owner cabin, while maintaining the visual perspective that her opening to the bow offered in previous versions.The new L-shaped galley makes a facing seat saloon arrangement possible. The space has been well optimised to allow eight people to sit around the table. For anyone who prefers a more contemporary version, a long galley layout is still available.
The chart table has been redesigned.Practical and effective, it folds away to leave more room in the saloon.Designed to suit a variety of sailing programmes and increasingly different lifestyles on board, the Oceanis 35.1 is available respectively in 4 versions with varied layouts: number of cabins and bathrooms, modularity of the saloon, choice of galley, storage capacity, etc.
SEPARATE OWNER CABIN
Now accessed by a double door, the owner cabin offers wonderful privacy. This new separate space still has apleasant forward view of the boat when the doors are open.
TAILOR-MADE INTERIOR ATMOSPHERES
Light Oak or Mahogany Alpi: the Oceanis 35.1 offer a choice between a contemporary light oak or more classic Mahogany Alpi atmosphere. Once the cabinetwork has been decided upon, a wide choice of linings and upholstery colours and materials adds the finishing personal touches.
• Design in accordance with European Directive requirements and according to CE certification• Monolithic hull design in polyester• Monolithic structural inner moulding bonded to the hull• Deck injection constructed in glass fibre and Saerform foam sandwich, covered with "diamond-point" non-slip coating• Hull-deck join screwed, bonded and trimmed with 1 bulwark• Cast iron keel fixed with bolts and stainless steel backing plates• 2 Underhung rudders with stainless steel stock• White coloured hull - Grey metal hull graphics
RIGGING• Standard mast 9/10 anodized aluminium installed on the deck, 2 aft-swept spreaders• Anodised aluminium boom• Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging• 1 Backstay: Briddle• Rigid boom vang with tackle• Genoa furling system with drum on the deck• 2 Genoa tracks with piston adjusted traveller cars• 2 Genoa sheet return stainless steel fairleads• Rigging run back to cockpit (except boom topping lift)• Complete running rigging: Main halyard, genoa halyard with clutch on mast and cleat, Boom topping lift with cleat on mast, Mainsheet, 2 Genoa sheets, 2 Automatic reefing system• 4 clutches, 4 Jamming cleats• Main sheet on bridle, with fixed points on the roof• optional extra:- Fixed composite arch, with incorporated LED lighting- 2 Stand-up blocks for mainsail sheetWINCHES• 2 Self-tailing genoa sheet winches (H40.2 STA)• 1 Coach roof winch self tailing (H35.2 STA)• 1 Aluminium "Speed Grip" winch handle, 1 Winch handle boxSAILS• Furling genoa with UV protective strip• Semi full batten written mainsail with slider (Roller slides for fully battened mainsail)• Lazy Jack and Lazy Bag in Natural colourMOORING LINES - MOORING• Self-bailing chain locker - Clench bolt - Hatch cover• Single stem roller• 6 Aluminium mooring cleats - Stainless steel deck line protectionSAFETY ON DECK• 1 Open stainless steel forward pulpit, 2 Stainless steel pushpits• 1 Lifebuoys support bracket• Double guardrail and stainless steel stanchions• Openings in guardrail to port and starboard• Ring for flag welded on pushpit
COCKPIT• Self-draining cockpit• 1 Cockpit locker• 2 Lockers in cockpit bottom - Side helm's seats• 1 Liferaft locker - aft cockipt (0,95 m x 0,59 m x 0,36 m / 3’1’’ x 1’11’’ x 1’2’’)• Natural solid wood slatted cockpit benches (1,50 m x 0,50 m / 4’11’’ x 1’8’’)• 2 Steering wheel consoles: Stainless steel steering wheels - 800 mm diameter / 2’7’’ - Leather covered - Steering gear at the helm station - metal cable transmission system - Stainless steel handrail - navigation instrument support (optional instruments) - Cup holder• 2 Steering compass• 2 Deck access points to tiller system• 1 Emergency tiller• Portside engine control and control panel• 2 Hinged PMMA companionway doors - Sliding hatch made of PMMA• 1 Swimming ladderSWIM DECK / STERN DECK (Exclusive Trim level)• Fully opening transom, convertible to bathing platform (2,60 m x 0,70 m / 8’6’’ x 2’4’’)• Gas strut opening (manual), 1 Stainless steel integrated telescopic swimming ladder
• Alpi Mahogany interior wood• Parquet type laminated floors• Fabric lined hull in saloon and forecabin• PVC Dolaro White or Commando Natural upholstery, Foam density 35 kg/ m3• Marine mattresses in the cabinsCOMPANIONWAYHeadroom: 1,85 m / 6’1’’• GRP saloon companionway coated with non-slip surface on the steps• 2 Leather covered stainless steel handrailsLONG GALLEY ON STARBOARD VERSIONHANGING LOCKER - PORT SIDE• Beam: 50 cm / 1’8’’SALOON - PORT SIDEHeadroom: 1,90 m / 6’3’’• L-shaped saloon bench seat• Storage under bench seats• Saloon table with one-piece wood top - 2 feet• High, closed units• Chart table (with opening top) - Reading light• Shelves with fiddles• 1 Coachroof panoramic window with curtain• 2 Hull portholes with curtain• 1 Opening deck hatch with mosquito blind• 1 Opening porthole in coaming• 6 Overhead lightsFORWARD CABINHeadroom: 1,80 m / 5’11’’• Central double bed (1,75 m x 2,00 m x 0,45 m / 5’9’’ x 6’7’’ x 1’6’’)• 2 Hanger closets• Drawer under the bed• 1 Opening deck hatch with fan, mosquito blind• 2 Hull portholes with curtain• 2 Reading lights
LENGTHWAYS GALLEY COUNTER - STARBOARDHeadroom: 1,90 m / 6’3’’• Laminated worktop - Taupe• 1 Stainless steel sink - 1 Rectangular stainless steel basin - 1 Hot/cold water mixer tap• 1 2 hobs stainless steel gas cooker on mounting• Unit (Drawer & Cupboards)• Front opening refrigerator (12 V - 130 L / 34 US Gal)• Cubby hole locker, Bin• 1 Coachroof panoramic window with curtain 2 cabins layoutSTARBOARD AFT: Interior stowage spaceHeadroom: 1,75 m / 5’9’’• Direct access from the saloon• Allows direct access to the cockpit lockerPORT AFT: 1 CabinHeadroom: 1,75 m / 5’9’’• Dimensions - Berths: 1,73 m x 1,98 m / 5’8’’ x 6’6’’• 1 Overhead light, 2 Reading lights• Open shelving• Padding upholstery along the hull• 1 Wood hanging locker• Deck house opening porthole3 cabins layoutHeadroom: 1,75 m / 5’9’’• 2 Aft cabins• Dimensions - Berths: 1,45 m x 2,00 m / 4’9’’ x 6’7’’AFT STARBOARD HEAD COMPARTMENTHeadroom: 1,90 m / 6’31’’• Access through saloon• 1 Basin, 1 Mixing tap hot/cold water, Shower• 1 Manual marine toilet with 80 L / 21 US Gal rigid reserve• Head cabinet, 1 Mirror, Toilet accessories, Peg• 1 Overhead light• 1 Opening portlight with curtains in side windows in the coamingL-SHAPED GALLEY ON PORT SIDE VERSION• Replacing the hanging locker and the chart table• Galley with 100 L / 26 US Gal cool box instead of the 130 L / 34 US Gal fridge• Full hull width saloon: Bench seat on port and starboard sides, Large saloon table with 2 leaves and bottle rack, Retractable chart table on starboard side
• Engine Yanmar Diesel 30 hp / 30 HP Sail Drive• Engine control - Control panel in cockpit• Engine compartment: Soundproofing foam - Ventilation: 2 Air intakes and 1 powered air expulsion• 1 Alternator - 12 V / 125 Ah• 1 Rotomoulded diesel tank 130 L / 34 US Gal - Gauge at the chart table - 1 Deck filler• Filters: Sea water - Diesel - Water separator• Fixed three blades propeller• 1 Engine access through companionway - 3 access to engine by the sides of the companionway
• 12 V circuit• 1 Service battery (80 Ah) - 1 Engine battery (80 Ah)• 1 Power distributor• 12 V electrical panel• 1 12 V Socket• LED navigation lights: 1 Navigation light - 1 Engine navigation light - 1 Anchor light on masthead• Wire runs for options cables
• 1 rotomoulded freshwater tank (130 L / 34 US Gal)• 1 Deck filler• Water unit• 1 80 L / 21 US Gal rigid holding tank• Electric pump & Shower draining• Water heater (25 L / 7 US Gal) - engine start (220 V)
• Gas cylinder locker - starboard aft cockpit (25 cm x 27 cm x 40 cm / 10’’ x 11’’ x 15’’)• Regulator and safety tap
B&G Electronic• B&G AC42 autopilot + Control at steering station• B&G V50 VHF, AIS receiver function• AIS 400• ForwardScan Sensor (Forward underwater vision)
Rigging - Sails• Anodized mast furling system with Mylar - Taffetas mainsail• Asymmetrical spinnaker rigging + Code 0 rigging + 2nd bow roller and
Bobstay• Self-tacking jib hardware• Code 0 on "Top Down" furling system• Self-tacking jib (replacing genoa)• Asymmetrical spinnaker• Backstay adjustment (Except on mast with in-mast furling)• Genoa sheet track leads adjustable from the cockpit• 2 Flag halyards
Winches• Electric genoa sheet winch (H40.2 STAEH), in lieu of standard• Port electric coachroof winch (H40.2 STAEH), in lieu of standard• Coach roof winch to starboard - manual (H35.2STA) + Clutches
Hull - Deck - Cockpit• Ballasted boat version - Centreboard cast iron• Grey "Perle" hull• Blue-grey hull• Mainsail arch• Slatted solid wood side decks• Solid wood decking on cockpit sole• "Luxe" cockpit table• PVC cover - White ("Luxe" cockpit table)• Cockpit fixed portholes for the aft cabin(s)• Cockpit opening porthole for aft cabin(s)• Silver Coachroof sprayhood• Silver Cockpit Bimini• Dark Narval Cockpit cushions• Inflatable gangway• Inflatable swimming pool• Pump for tender or inflatable structure (12 V)• Bow thruster• 3 feathering blades propeller• Windlass control in cockpit with chain counter (fixed)• Shore freshwater supply• Outboard engine (Pushpit)
Interior equipment• Interior woodwork: Apli Blond Oak• Saloon table extension (for lengthways galley counter)• 1 Additional pouffe in saloon• Interior upholstery: Chine Moka, Taupe PVC• Upholstery padding (Saloon and Cabins): Anthracite Grey or Taupe• TV LED 19’’ in the saloon, Player DVD, MP3• Stainless steel 2 burner oven/grill cooker on mounting (in lieu of standard)• Microwave• Slatted bed base• Double berth in saloon (+ 1 Stool)• Wooden companionway steps• Separate shower• Quiet Flush electric toilet• Additional freshwater tank (200 L / 53 US Gal)• Sea water foot pump• Mosquito nets• Additional 40 L / 11 US Gal cool box (for L-shaped galley)• Forced air heating fuel• Air conditioning• Generator (for 2 cabin layout, only)• Converter 12 V
Be the first to write a review