* Attention! The price is indicated on a date taking into account the currency exchange rate on this date
The offered yacht has hydraulic bow and stern thrusters with smooth regulation and hydraulic fin stabilizers that contribute to excellent yacht maneuvering and stability on water, even in difficult weather conditions.
Thanks to the reliable MAN engines with a total power of 2800 horsepower, it reaches a speed of up to 33 knots (cruising speed 23 knots).
- Two MAN V12 1400 horsepower engines- Third control station in the cockpit - Yacht Controller - a pilot for controlling engines, thrusters, and anchor winch.- Cummins Onan 19kW generator (the largest available model for this yacht)- Additional engine room soundproofing- Hydraulic garage door and lowered stern platform (up to 500kg) with two swim ladders.- Hydraulic gangway- Electric aft winches- 40kg inox anchor - made of stainless steel with additional chain - a total of 80 m of anchor chain ( chain re-galvanized in 2022!)- Tropical version air conditioning with heating- Additional heating from engine for front windshield and water calorifer- Electric AC cable glendening (winch) and the possibility of working on one AC cable- Increased number of batteries (new AGM batteries replaced in 2022!) with 24/230V inverter powering all AC sockets (universal sockets)
Raymarine navigation equipment, including: Four Raymarine e165 plotters - 15.4", autopilot, VHF, AIS, NAVTEX, Color radar 4kw SHD 48", Weather Station (anemometer, barometer, and thermometer) Raymarine T350 Thermal infrared camera and Raymarine CAM200 camera monitoring the stern platform
Prepared for the 2023 season!!!:
- Annual engines and generator maintenance (by authorized service), antifouling, anode replacement, and hull/superstructure polishing with ceramic/UV protection and Semco-protected teak.- Complete safety equipment (all inspections up to date)- Radio permit, safety card, and PRS - valid until 2027.- Annual vignettes for the entire 2023 season in Croatia
Boat is under polish flag (EU), tax/vat paid in EU
- Hull painted in metallic silver- Teak finishes on the entire deck- Water installation with direct supply to the boat from the quay with pressure regulation, water filtering, and softener. Tank filling control from the remote.- Idromar desalinator 130l/h- Spare main propellers - a set of two!- Hydraulic folding bimini top with lighting- Electrically opening roof in the salon- Electrically opening awning in the cockpit (with side curtains for sun protection)- Additional water connections on deck for cleaning- Underwater lights (two colors) - Quattro- Mooring lights on the stern + searchlight on the mast for night docking- Additional shelves in the engine room and storage pockets- Wooden table on the bow- And many more...
- Dishwasher, - Oven- Heating plate- Washer-dryer- 2x fridge, drink coole and ice maker- Coffe machine
Accommodation features:- Master and VIP cabin with double bed and own ensuits.- Starboard cabin with sliding bed - can be swich to double or single. Ensuite.- Port cabin with two single beds. - Crew cabin with single bed and separate ensuite.- Upgraded wood and leather finishes in many places inside- Enlarged table in the salon with electric height adjustment- Premium audio/TV system - 2xTV, Harman Kardon 5.1 audio, Fusion, decoders, and KVH6 satellite TV system with an additional dome.
Tax/VAT paid, Private direct sale here.
We invite you to purchase a yacht that will satisfy the most demanding needs of any luxury water recreation enthusiast - Princess S65!
This yacht stands out for its modern design, excellent nautical properties, high quality of workmanship, and functional solutions. It features a garage that can accommodate a Williams 325 turbojet (currently equipped*) and a hydraulic platform with a jet-ski mount (also currently equipped*), a spacious and perfectly illuminated salon, and large, airconditioned, comfortable cabins that ensure a comfortable stay.
Yacht has been specially equipped for comfortable private use by its owner. It has never been chartered, stored ashore during winter, regularly serviced by authorized services, and operated by a single permanent crew.The yacht has various upgrades and the highest equipment packages- see all details below
Be the first to write a review